Got a photo you would like featured, leave us the details in a comment.
“Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes, Runner
There are some moments that really make blogging worth it. I just now had such a moment.
Katie from ‘Must Run’ excitedly reported on how she’s gone from one to fourty minutes of continuous running in just the last three months. How did Katie get to this wonderful point in her running career? …find out why I’m so happy
If you search for running books on Amazon, you’ll be confronted with hundreds of results. That’s quite a collection – a collection that can be a little daunting (and time consuming) to browse through.
…check out our list of books for runners
Are you brave enough to run in your underwear when it was snowing earlier in the day? Well in Calgary on June 6th some 1240 runners and walkers participated in either a 5k walk or 10k run as part of The Underwear Affair. Many wore long johns and tights under their underwear but a few brave souls dropped almost everything. In doing so some $850,000 was raised for research that will ulitmately benefit cancer patients throughout Alberta!
By the way I too was crazy enought to run in this event and you can read about it on my blog. While it had snowed earlier in the day we did have a brief period of sunshine for the duration of the race. The photo is courtesy of me and taken as I ran the 10k. More photos are on my Flickr Site.
Got a photo you would like featured, leave some comment love.
- Nerds Do It Better » Team Effort: 50 Tips and Resources for Couples Losing Weight Together – A very well done post (with lots of links packed into it) aimed at helping and inspiring couples to lose weight together.
- Masters News and Muse – Very well done blog aimed at masters age track and field athletes.
- The 53 Runner’s Commandments by Joe Kelly « My First 5K Blog – Fun, lighthearted set of running commandments.
- Running Is Funny – Mike Antonucci's new site takes a humorous look at running.
- Alltop – Top Running News – A nice aggregator of running related blogs and websites where Complete Running is prominently featured.
‘How to breath properly while running’ is one of the most searched for topics here at Complete Running. This article contains tips and video to show you the correct way to breathe while running.