– One last training workout before race – DONE
- 20 Minute bike ride, leave bike in easy gear for race day.
- 15 Minute easy run around the neighborhood.
- Felt great and feeling so much better about tomorrow.
– Pack Transition bag – DONE
- Transition mat.
- Stuff for Swim – cap, goggles, towels, sandals
- Stuff for Bike – pants, top, pink race belt (found it, whew), shoes, socks
- Stuff for Run – fuel belt, to add to above.
- Misc – sunscreen, body glide (hubby calls it bodyslide…lol), water to wash feet, water to drink, snacks, race number.
– Bike, pump tires and put in car – DONE
– Hydrate all day and a light pasta dinner – EATEN
– Go to bed early – GOOD NIGHT