There was one DNF and I came in last. Oh well, no biggy, I finished. My Sprint tri last year was 2:39:08 so not a sprint PB but as was a new course and not technically the same as last year’s sprint, it’s technically a PB…lol
Over all time 2:47:15
Swim time is 30:26 which includes time running from water to transition.
Bike time 1:25:14 which includes both transitions (I figure somewhere around 6-8 minutes).
Run time 51:36
- There were 89 athletes in the Sprint distance.
- Only 7 were in my age group of 50-59.
- I need to knock an hour off my time to place in top 3 for my age.
- There was only one woman over 60
- The woman over 60 finished in 1:57:01
- My friend Kim Wedgerfield finished in 2:00:31, told ya she kicked my butt.
- First place male was 30-39 and finished in 1:10:10
- First place woman was also 30-39 and finished in 1:21:26