This bra is the one. I tried the BounceBreaker X years ago, and while it was comfortable, it didn’t break my bounce. The designers at Lululemon kept after it, though. No more bras that just smash and call it support (which doesn’t work for us big-chested girls anyways). I can’t decide whether I like best […]
Subscribe to RSS
Subscribe by Email
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Jan||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
May 27, 2015 | View archive »
- james william: Glad To see your site and your post also very good. keep it up
- Amaury Baot: http://blog.amaurypro.com
- Amaury Baot: Thanks for the post BTW
- Amaury Baot: Hi, I tried it and it helps a lot, you should all try it.
- Ruth P.: Thank you very much. I had no idea of the existence of this product. I looked at in...
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
Latest Link FindsLinks for May 29th
- Nerds Do It Better » Team Effort: 50 Tips and Resources for Couples Losing Weight Together – A very well done post (with lots of links packed into it) aimed at helping and inspiring couples to lose weight together.
- Masters News and Muse – Very well done blog aimed at masters age track and field athletes.
- The 53 Runner’s Commandments by Joe Kelly « My First 5K Blog – Fun, lighthearted set of running commandments.
- Running Is Funny – Mike Antonucci's new site takes a humorous look at running.
- Alltop – Top Running News – A nice aggregator of running related blogs and websites where Complete Running is prominently featured.