This bra is the one. I tried the BounceBreaker X years ago, and while it was comfortable, it didn’t break my bounce. The designers at Lululemon kept after it, though. No more bras that just smash and call it support (which doesn’t work for us big-chested girls anyways). I can’t decide whether I like best […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Jan||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
September 27, 2016 | View archive »
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
- B&B Brighton: Mmm not a fan of these silly gadgets personally…
- Alli: I had not heard of the Grip V. Running with my phone and keys is always an issue for me....
- Best Muscle Building Supplement @ IS: Great post – I think a lot of people realize how...
- Kylae J: I love nabee socks! Especially their cute designs. 🙂
- Ave: Socks make everything so comfy! 😀