Kids grow up so fast. Trust me, I know. My two year old just told me the other day that she needs some privacy in the washroom. Time with our children is precious, but our running and health shouldn’t be compromised. About Janice SmithJanice is a 30-something wife, mother, employee, runner, softball player, internet addict […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Mar||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
February 20, 2017 | View archive »
- Dawn: I am still a race junkie, I love being a weekend warrior. My times are nothing like what...
- Bhavik Solanki: Thank you for sharing this great information. This information very helpful and...
- architectdesignsite: Dear admin thanks for sharing Such Information. Your Article is a Very...
- John Scott: This is great. The goal of becoming a better runner should be focused on maximizing...
- Jeffrey Smith: Same boat, Blogfather! Now I workout because I enjoy it, not because I have...
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...