Kids grow up so fast. Trust me, I know. My two year old just told me the other day that she needs some privacy in the washroom. Time with our children is precious, but our running and health shouldn’t be compromised. About Janice SmithJanice is a 30-something wife, mother, employee, runner, softball player, internet addict […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Mar||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
July 24, 2016 | View archive »
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
- B&B Brighton: Mmm not a fan of these silly gadgets personally…
- Alli: I had not heard of the Grip V. Running with my phone and keys is always an issue for me....
- Best Muscle Building Supplement @ IS: Great post – I think a lot of people realize how...
- Kylae J: I love nabee socks! Especially their cute designs. 🙂
- Ave: Socks make everything so comfy! 😀