Those who cannot feel the littleness of great things in themselves are apt to overlook the greatness of little things in others.–Okakura Kakuzo About Linda I’m a 50+ ranch woman that started running about 6 years ago to keep the fat at bay. I’ve run two half marathons and will probably try it again. I’m […]
Subscribe to RSS
Subscribe by Email
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Mar||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
April 26, 2015 | View archive »
- james william: Glad To see your site and your post also very good. keep it up
- Amaury Baot: http://blog.amaurypro.com
- Amaury Baot: Thanks for the post BTW
- Amaury Baot: Hi, I tried it and it helps a lot, you should all try it.
- Ruth P.: Thank you very much. I had no idea of the existence of this product. I looked at in...
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
Latest Link FindsLinks for May 29th
- Nerds Do It Better » Team Effort: 50 Tips and Resources for Couples Losing Weight Together – A very well done post (with lots of links packed into it) aimed at helping and inspiring couples to lose weight together.
- Masters News and Muse – Very well done blog aimed at masters age track and field athletes.
- The 53 Runner’s Commandments by Joe Kelly « My First 5K Blog – Fun, lighthearted set of running commandments.
- Running Is Funny – Mike Antonucci's new site takes a humorous look at running.
- Alltop – Top Running News – A nice aggregator of running related blogs and websites where Complete Running is prominently featured.