Those who cannot feel the littleness of great things in themselves are apt to overlook the greatness of little things in others.–Okakura Kakuzo About Linda I’m a 50+ ranch woman that started running about 6 years ago to keep the fat at bay. I’ve run two half marathons and will probably try it again. I’m […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Mar||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
May 1, 2017 | View archive »
- Dawn: I am still a race junkie, I love being a weekend warrior. My times are nothing like what...
- Bhavik Solanki: Thank you for sharing this great information. This information very helpful and...
- architectdesignsite: Dear admin thanks for sharing Such Information. Your Article is a Very...
- John Scott: This is great. The goal of becoming a better runner should be focused on maximizing...
- Jeffrey Smith: Same boat, Blogfather! Now I workout because I enjoy it, not because I have...
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...