Those who cannot feel the littleness of great things in themselves are apt to overlook the greatness of little things in others.–Okakura Kakuzo About Linda I’m a 50+ ranch woman that started running about 6 years ago to keep the fat at bay. I’ve run two half marathons and will probably try it again. I’m […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« Mar||May »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
October 6, 2015 | View archive »
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
- B&B Brighton: Mmm not a fan of these silly gadgets personally…
- Alli: I had not heard of the Grip V. Running with my phone and keys is always an issue for me....
- Best Muscle Building Supplement @ IS: Great post – I think a lot of people realize how...
- Kylae J: I love nabee socks! Especially their cute designs.
- Ave: Socks make everything so comfy! 😀