Joan Rivers on Jogging

Posted by Filed Under: Fun & Jokes, Running Quotes

I think Joan’s been hangin’ with the wrong runners!joan-rivers.jpg

“The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll consider it.” – Joan Rivers

a runner who's all smiles

About Mark Iocchelli

Also known as the "Running Blogfather", I'm a 40-something marathoner who has beaten stress fractures and terrible shin splints. Now I'm running double the mileage with no pain - and I'm getting faster. I love to talk about running form and Arthur Lydiard. I also enjoy taking photographs, have a beautiful (and very patient!) wife, and am the proud father of two crazy kids. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments about the site.

1. Dawn - Pink Chick on July 19th at 1:42 pm

She obviously hasn’t seen me running…lol. I even smiled for 7:27:03 when I did my marathon in San Diego. I was so happy to be out there doing it.

Joan had better start running.

2. 21stCenturyMom on July 19th at 1:57 pm

I love that picture – Hip and Running Chick look so triumphant and joyful. Joan River’s eyeballs would dry out if she tried to run – I seriously doubt she can blink any more :-)

3. Joe Ely on July 19th at 3:27 pm

Great photo of Di and jeff at Boston this year…pure joy. Ms. Rivers should try it!!

4. Marci G on July 19th at 7:41 pm

She probably can’t sweat anymore, either, after all that surgery. Can you imagine what would happen after a couple of laps around the track? She’d combust. But hey, don’t knock her too much — Joan’s the emcee for the Race to Deliver in Central Park every year (it’s a benefit run for Gods Love We Deliver, where she is a volunteer,)so you gotta give her props for at least ATTENDING a race!

5. jkrunning on July 20th at 12:19 pm

Great post.
    Joan Rivers is too busy getting her face lift’s to run.

6. beth on July 23rd at 6:42 am

I know that wildly happy woman! She is great!

7. Running Blog Ross on September 4th at 6:41 am

She looks crazily happy! I vet she is awesome to run with!
    .-= Running Blog Ross´s last blog ..Garmin 110 =-.