In my short running career I have had more than my share of memorable races, both good and bad. There was my first road race, a 5k in 90°F heat, for which I carbo-loaded the night before like I was running an ultra. That fettuccine Alfredo did me no favors on race day, but I […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« May||Jul »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
August 24, 2016 | View archive »
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
- B&B Brighton: Mmm not a fan of these silly gadgets personally…
- Alli: I had not heard of the Grip V. Running with my phone and keys is always an issue for me....
- Best Muscle Building Supplement @ IS: Great post – I think a lot of people realize how...
- Kylae J: I love nabee socks! Especially their cute designs. 🙂
- Ave: Socks make everything so comfy! 😀