In my short running career I have had more than my share of memorable races, both good and bad. There was my first road race, a 5k in 90°F heat, for which I carbo-loaded the night before like I was running an ultra. That fettuccine Alfredo did me no favors on race day, but I […]
Navigate by Month & Day
|« May||Jul »|
- 100 Beginner Running Tips
- Top Ten Questions Asked by Beginning Runners
- 25 Celebrity Marathon Runners
- Elite Runner Web Sites
January 18, 2017 | View archive »
- Bhavik Solanki: Thank you for sharing this great information. This information very helpful and...
- architectdesignsite: Dear admin thanks for sharing Such Information. Your Article is a Very...
- John Scott: This is great. The goal of becoming a better runner should be focused on maximizing...
- Jeffrey Smith: Same boat, Blogfather! Now I workout because I enjoy it, not because I have...
- Chloe Baker: That does make sense, I’d be concerned about my phone getting all sweaty...
- B&B Brighton: Mmm not a fan of these silly gadgets personally…