Retail Therapy: Injinji Performance Sock

Posted by Filed Under: Gear & Apparel, Outerwear

retail-therapy.pngHave trouble with toe blisters? The Injinji socks could be the answer. Injinji has enhanced the toe sock to help the feet work by allowing each toe to move independently, similar to gloves on our hands. It takes a few runs to get used to having fabric around your toes, but after a while, your toes will enjoy the extra attention and lack of blisters. Available for men and women at Dicks, Sports Authority, or REI, also available at injinji.com.

injinjisock.jpg

Made with AIS technology and constructed with an inner lining made of CoolMax and a resistant outer shell of Lycra.

Have you worn this sock? Leave me a comment and let me know how you like them.

About Susan

I am a runner.I run to keep myself on track physically, mentally, and to ensure I do not spend all my money on shoes.

1. Jessica on May 24th at 7:42 am

These socks are the best! These are all I wear on any run over 6 miles. Since I run on trails I get the tan ones. The white ones don’t stay white very long. The length options are nice too (3 lengths).

2. ff_jeff on May 24th at 8:21 am

I’ve been eyeing these socks up…are they really that good? Now i’ll have to get some!!

3. Leana on May 24th at 9:51 am

I just bought a pair of these socks last weekend, but haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. Looking forward to taking them for a spin..!!

4. ScottD on May 24th at 12:09 pm

LOVE the Injinji’s! I got my first pair at the Malibu Creek 1/2 Trail Marathon when the aid station folks were laughing at my taped feet. It turns out an $8 pair of socks would have me running blister free for years.

Just did a 50-miler with 20,000 vertical feet of change on Sat. Not one blister! They are amazing.

SD

5. Marisa on May 24th at 3:59 pm

I LOVE these socks. I started wearing them 2 years ago, and they are now the only socks I wear for running. I’ve had very few blisters and almost no black toenails since making the switch. They are weird at first, but I got used to them pretty quickly.

6. Fran on May 27th at 3:40 pm

I purchased a pair of these a few months ago. I’ve only run in them a couple of times, and they’re okay. I ended up getting a bit of a blister on one toe though. Once it gets a bit warmer, I’ll see if it gets better.

7. booyaa dot org» Blog Archive » Web links for May 31st on May 31st at 6:53 pm

[…] Retail Therapy: Injinji Performance Sock » Complete Running Network – I would love a pair of these, but I couldn’t find anyone who sells them in the UK. Admittedly I only googled […]

8. booyaa dot org» Blog Archive » Web links for April 2nd through June 16th on June 17th at 1:31 pm

9. Clark on June 27th at 7:06 pm

These are the best socks for running any kind of distance. I live in hot and humid South Florida and I used to have blisters all the time. I have not had a single blister since making the switch. They are well worth the $12/pair and I would probably pay double that if I had to.

10. Lynne on September 26th at 9:43 pm

11. Martha on October 27th at 10:30 pm

Since I started wearing these socks in 50K and 50-mile ultras, I haven’t had any blister problems. (I also coat my feet with a moisture barrier first). I’ve run 7-1/2 hours with wet feet…and no blisters. Injinji’s work for me!