Quicklinks: Athlinks.com

Posted by Filed Under: Tools for Runners

Am I the last one to know about Athlinks.com?

Athlinks is the most comprehensive database of endurance race results and events anywhere in the world. We currently provide coverage in the U.S. and parts of Canada and Mexico for six different race categories: Running (over 3 K), Swimming (open water and/or over 500 M), Cycling, Mountain Biking, Triathlon/Multi Sport, and Adventure Racing.

The coolest part is here: put in your name and you’ll get back all (most!) of your races and times. All in one spot!

Free to join. Check it out.

About Jeanne

Cocky, headstrong, and genetically insecure, Jeanne is known by her friends as the Tall One. Whether its running a marathon, or ringing bells in choir, this love-able rapscallion finds ways of landing in all kinds zany, madcap adventures. You can find Jeanne musing about life, running, bell ringing, and other things at her favorite hangout, Not Born to Run. When not regaling her public with tales from the trails, Jeanne works as a Web editor for a national newspaper. She is also a freelance writer. Jeanne lives in the leafy suburb of Bethesda, Md., just outside the Beltway.

1. Blaine Moore (Run to Win) on February 22nd at 9:02 am

They used to be virturace.com, but they closed down for a few months to become athlinks and then were another month or three late opening after they said they would be available again. They’ve been back online for a few months now; I have been meaning to do a new review but I never remember to get around to it.

2. Anne on February 22nd at 10:52 am

Thanks, Jeanne. I just spent my work break (and then some) looking at results for me and all my friends. Very cool tool.

3. Tammy on February 23rd at 12:09 am

Suh-weet!!!! Thanks for sharing this!

4. Mark Sta-Ana on February 23rd at 1:48 am

These guys are fantastic. None of my UK based races were in the main results page. So I emailed the results web page, within a few days they appeared!

My favourite feature has got to be the Rivals section where people who attend the same races as you automatically become your competition!

5. Jeanne on February 23rd at 5:20 am

Glad I could provide yet another time waster for people! :)

6. Troy Busot on February 23rd at 10:44 pm

Hey Thanks! We truly appreciate your support for Athlinks. We have a fantastic team over here and it’s just awesome that the effort is coming through.

We now have right at 12 million individual results on the site from about 28,000 different races from around the world. Like Mark said above, if we’re missing any of your races, you can point us to the official results and our team will get them into the site within about 48 hours.

We have some killer club and coach tools that we’re launching in March along with some very cool enhancements to the Rivals feature and other athlete tools.

Thanks again everybody and Happy Racing!

Troy Busot
    Athlinks.com

7. Time Waster of the Week: Athlinks.com at Of Marathons and Maps on February 27th at 10:35 am

[…] I discovered this sweet little called “Athlinks” via The Complete Running Network. From the site’s FAQ: […]

8. Web Site of the Week: Athlinks.com » Complete Running Network on April 27th at 10:01 am

[…] did a quick review of Athlinks.com a while ago. Here’s a closer […]

9. low cost home insurance on September 23rd at 8:55 am

Not bad at all, but this topic is rather little of interest. Please do not disappoint your readership. :) :) :)