Looking for a great Web site with lots of cool information about running? I mean beside the one you’re on now. Well head on over to Coolrunning. Coolrunning offers information on variety of topics in their menu bar along the top.
- Home – Always a good place to start. There are a variety of quick links to the latest forum topics, featured races, training tips and more.
- Races/Results – Offers details on a variety of featured races. Looking for a challenging off road race? You might want to check out the Jay Marathon, a 30.5 mile race of which three miles is in a brook.
- Training – A variety of training plans and tips.
- News – Has links to news about running and races from around the world.
- Resources – Offers everything from running logs to calculators. Use the calculators to determine pace, metric conversions and more.
- Community – The world-famous Coolrunnng forums! A list some of the current topics in the discussion forum. A subsection, Viewpoint, takes you to a long list of articles.
You can also customize your start page, and keep your running log online.
Got a Web site or blog that might be of interest to our readers? Leave a comment with the details.