Holiday Gifts for Runners

Posted by Filed Under: Gift Ideas for Runners, Running Tips

Looking for those last minute gift ideas? Here are some easy to find last minute stocking stuffers.

1. Body Glide
  20. Massage Balls
  21. Trail Runner Head Lamp
  22. Mace
  23. Penguin Sport Wash
  24. Sport Watch
  25. Sunscreen

What’s your favorite stocking stuffer? Leave me a comment.

About Susan

I am a runner.I run to keep myself on track physically, mentally, and to ensure I do not spend all my money on shoes.

1. Blaine Moore (Run to Win) on December 18th at 9:35 am

You should add a Road ID to that list, or a gift certificate to road ID if you aren’t sure exactly what they will want on their tag.

I’ve bought four so far; two for myself, two for my wife. Pre- and post- moving/marriage etc.

2. mattshu on December 18th at 10:03 am

Garmin 305 is #1 on my list.

3. mattshu on December 18th at 10:04 am

Glad i clicked on #20 and didn’t just assume it was inappropriate.

:^]

4. 21stCenturyMom on December 18th at 3:36 pm

I like that snot spot thing- never heard of it before.

You can also add ‘shoe pocket’. Very handy for keeping a house key and some money and personal info.

5. 21stCenturyMom on December 18th at 3:43 pm

Another good one is handwarmers:

6. 21stCenturyMom on December 18th at 3:43 pm

Another good one is handwarmers:

Mark needs a few cases πŸ™‚

7. Dawn - Pink chick on December 18th at 4:30 pm

Chapstick

8. Just Your Average Joggler » Gift ideas for your favorite joggler on December 18th at 10:17 pm

[…] The good folks over at Complete Running have put together a list of 25 gift ideas for a runner (or joggler). […]

9. david on December 22nd at 6:50 pm

I’d have thought your link to “not so healthy snacks” would have gone to the Chocolate Runner’s Blog but he is on hiatus so I understand. His truffles are to die and run harder for.

10. Jon (was) in Michigan on December 22nd at 7:12 pm

That’s item #15, David. πŸ™‚

And Susan I can honestly say nobody ever got me mace for a stocking stuffer! πŸ˜€

11. IHateToast on December 27th at 7:05 pm

snot spot! how did you find that? what did you google? those are great!
    i’m behind on this site, but that isn’t to day i still can’t shop online.

12. Gift ideas for your favorite joggler | Just Your Average Joggler on November 15th at 7:18 pm

[…] good folks over at Complete Running have put together a list of 25 gift ideas for a runner (or […]