- The quality is excellent—text is sharp and images are exceptionally vivid.
- You can zoom in and out on pages.
- The required Zinio reader is a free download that works on both Apple and Windows systems. It makes reading magazines fun!
- Zinio reader makes the experience of turning pages almost lifelike—like turning the pages of a print magazine.
- Looking for something specific within a Zinio magazine? No problem, you can search using key words/phrases (e.g., running tips) and find what you are looking for wherever it appears in the magazine.
- Environmentally friendly!
- If you’re a pack-rat like I am, digital Zinio is a great alternative for storing your favorite magazines.
Zinio recently added Runner’s World to its offerings. The version available for download is Runner’s World UK—not the North American version. That said, I’ve already downloaded two editions and was very pleased with the content. It is very close to what Runner’s World publishes in North America. Click here to tell Zinio you want Runner’s World North America edition.
And in case you’re just not sure, you can download a few free magazines so you can try before you buy.
Note: Runner’s World appears under Zinio’s Health & Fitness heading. While you’re there, take a look around. Zinio offers other health, fitness, and sports related magazines too!